Getting new clients for your IT business can be done by writing a proposal. However, it is never easy to send a proposal because there are just so many things to put and consider. Writing an IT proposal is the same as writing other business proposals because the main purpose is to offer your products or services. You just need to first introduce who you re, highlight your offerings, describe the costs required and persuade your clients why choosing you will provide the benefits.
• Introducing Your Business. Start your proposal with a cover letter that introduces your business by providing some brief information about who you are and what you are doing. This part should be simple, attractive and easy to understand.
• Describing Prospective Clients’ Needs. This is commonly called as Executive Summary since it summarizes the entire content of your proposal. Since this is a summary, you don’t have to make it lengthy. Just describe what your clients need while stating some limitations in your offered project. This is not a part to show your opinions. This is where you show your clients that you completely understand what they need and want.
• Describing Products or Services. When describing your products, relate them with how they can be used by the clients in doing certain projects in their companies. This will convince them even more because they can get the benefits of what you are offering. Some specifications can be included to give more value to your offerings.
• Describing what you are offering. Give more detailed information about your products such as the cost, benefits, and features. You can write just anything that you think is useful for the clients to know about your products especially in how the needs of the clients can be well addressed through the offered products. When this is relevant, the clients will be surely interested in working with you.
• Persuading Clients. Persuading customers should be done properly by convincing them that you have the things they need. To do this, different clients should have different proposals. If you want to persuade them, you need to know what they need and each client has different needs to tailor. You must research gathering information about what they want from IT businesses.
You can also find IT proposals in the word if you want to easily finish your proposal without having to work from the start. There are some sources of IT proposal templates to visit and you just need to pick the one you think is the most effective with the best format. Make sure to research before putting information in the template because it should be relevant to what the clients need.
84 photos of the "How to Write an IT Proposal Template Word"