Offering plumbing services by sending a proposal should be done properly under a careful process and preparation. You need to learn some things before start writing to help you grab the clients’ attention. The most challenging part of this project is that the clients might receive other proposals offering the same services and you have a chance to be rejected. So make your proposal stand out to help you win the customers’ hearts.
• How to Win. If you want your proposal to win, then you should understand the required work and calculate ideal cost estimation, which is a fixed price you are going to use until the end. When the clients get this information they will be more interested because changing costs during the project might make them feel annoyed. The timeline of the completed job should be accurately decided too since you need to ensure the time is reasonable to give you enough space for completing it properly.
• Why Project Experience Needed. Since you might face other competitors in grabbing the customers’ attention, then you need to give them reasons why they should choose your company. Provide your past experiences in dealing with similar jobs would work well. Providing certificates and licenses is also helpful in making the customers interested to use your services since you look more qualified. However, don’t over-doing it, especially when stating the qualifications. You don’t need to make yourself more competent compared to the competitors because the customers will know it themselves. Your experience would be also highly considered by the customers especially the same jobs you have well-handled before. This will make you more valuable.
• Differentiate the Project Types. Decide what kind of project, whether it is a commercial or residential project you are making, and differentiate this in the proposal. The commercial project requires higher experiences in handling large projects. Without such experiences, you have smaller opportunities to be accepted because the commercial project is more complex. The employees in your business should be also qualified and you need to show them. Professional personnel would provide better and higher quality skills, not only the standard skills used in residential projects. However, if you are proposing a residential project, you can make it simpler without having to provide such large experiences. Simply state some standard plumbing skills in fixing leaking pipes would work.
• Why You Should Double Checking. Don’t submit your proposal unless you have double-checked it. All the details in the document should be properly checked and read. The costs included should go side by side with the services. You don’t need to offer a cheap price, but you need to offer high-quality services at reasonable prices. Most customers are not looking for cheap services, but they focus more on quality.
• Keep Your Promises. Every promise you make in the proposal should be kept. If you state you would finish the job in a certain amount of time, then make it on time. This will influence the testimonials from your customers. By providing a good attitude and keeping your promise, the customers might use your services again and again. They can also help you with good testimonials that can help you find other customers. Avoid making changes in the time and prices if you want the customers to stick with you.
79 photos of the "How to Write a Plumbing Proposal Template"