Preparation is always a good thing to do before writing a proposal. There are some things you need to know before start writing your proposal to ensure you can end up with your desired result and attract the clients.
• Include More than Just Prices. Your proposal is more than just giving the clients the price list. It is more about telling the clients what you are offering and what they can expect from working with you. The most important thing to tell the clients is that you understand their goals and problems, so you offer them your services to provide them solutions. When they feel that you are the one and that is when your proposal works. Do focus on the price list wouldn’t be effective. You need to include the price, but provide more description and information to persuade the clients in working with you.
• Provide Some Ideas. If you have some creative ideas in mind that you think would be beneficial for the clients, just share them. They can make you different from the other competitors. Making your business standout sometimes should be done through creativity. Show your good solutions for the clients to make them think you can provide many benefits.
• Show Your Performance. What you are offering to the clients should be related to their success. Since you are offering design and build services, your performance must be the tool to attract their interest. Clients only look for those who can help them improve their business and help them reach their goals, so show it through your performance that you can do that for them. What they need should be what you deliver.
• Put yourself in the Client’s Shoes. To deliver what is needed by the clients, you should have some empathy. Think about their position and try to put yourself in their shoes. If you are the client, what would you want to get? If you can find out what it is, you can easily persuade the clients to work with you because they would realize how good you are in tailoring their needs. Everything in the proposal should be based on their perspectives since the main goal is to grab their attention.
• Don’t Lose the Audience. Try to stay on track and don’t get overwhelmed by the technical information in your proposal. If you get into this too much, you will lose the audience. Remember that this is a selling proposal, so you need to make it commercial at the same time. You need to reach your audience properly by combining those two aspects. Make sure to check the proposal after writing to see the things that should be changed and revised.
Your proposal represents your business, so you need to make it excellent. The readers should be happy with the provided information in there and you should only provide the services that your business can do to achieve the goals that you can give for the clients.
80 photos of the "Best Way to Build Proposal Template"